The buzz word “Data Science” is probably flying around in your company and the pressure is building to extract the advantages that data science brings with it. Yet you find that the topic continually falls in future roadmaps instead of there being plans to start today.
There is no denying that starting is difficult. Data Science is a term that can be intimidating to those that do not understand the process and skills required. And when you plan to take your first steps into Data Science, what topics are most relevant for your business case and how do you apply what you learn to your situation? This is where we can help. We can help you to break down the process into bite-sized chunks full of valuable information while educating all parties to ensure a sustainable solution for your company.
Requirements: Before starting you/your company should identify
- An area/question to be investigated,
- A project sponsor and
- A (group of) team member that will be guided in the best practices of data science
- A dataset that we can use together to explore your question
The Data Science Research Group can teach and guide your team members to apply data science to your business case. We can put together a program depending on your prior knowledge and learning objectives, e.g.:
- Development of the research question
- Scanning your data requirements
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Descriptive Analytics
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization
- Developing predictive models (machine learning or deep learning)
For more information contact us at: